<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7724018524380555274?origin\x3dhttp://i-love-music-zj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 25, 2008,3:57 AM



i have a lot a lot to say!!! so pissed off recently!! TESTS!!!TESTS!! ARGH!! OMG!! I HATE IT!
i falied so many test liao.. a maths binomial therom, e maths circal therom. but! i finali passes one maths test- my modules function test! yayyay! aiya, lokks like all got therom de tests confirm fial one. physics another killer. guess everyone goin fail this time test liao. quarrled with angela from yesterday. shes wierd sumtimes. but ok.. the cold wad ended finali. XD we went to 3E today for maths remedial. eww.. the table me and ansabel went to sit at was surely very disgusting! socks and p.e t-shirt just dumped around the table lor! yucks!! just the same like our class de boys. eww!! we changing place the nex pc period. worried that wwe might change our seats.XC counting down to 3 weeks till the next common test.. dats so fast! we just finished the 4 weeks holiday and comon test coming again. hiax. jiayou everyone!!




Rule

+
+ Do not spam
+ Do not rip anything off
+ No vulgarities


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm 15 years old. I love to eat sleep and use the COMPUTER!!. I'm not a guy.But I'm a girl. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[2 March 1993, pisces, italicize]


Chat


[tagboard here]

Links

[Teng Da] [Cheryl] [Jian Hui Fan Club] [angela] [ginette]
[givon] [jessica] [michelle] [zhiyu] [mandy]
[jiamin] [jingying] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [September 2008] [November 2008] [December 2008] [January 2009] [February 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont